Medications as we all know alter the body system. One of the most powerful things that can affect the life of an individual is the use of drugs.
However, it can make you fine, misbehave or kill in matters of seconds.
Let’s talk about Tramadol
It is now on popular demand in African countries. It is used often by construction workers, security personnel and now civilians especially youths in West African countries. Tramadol is an opoid analgesic used in treating pains. It causes rapid change in the body system within few seconds of entering the body.
It’s been reported that more than 20% of youths in West Africa take Tramadol casually for so many reasons but top of it is for sexual vigor.
Why is tramadol on high demand?
It is simply because of its calming effect on acute to severe pains when compared to other analgesics, as reported by people who are addicted to it. Another reason for the demand is for its excessive stimulant effect, therefore so many people demand it for sex and even increase dosage at will. Its sedating effect also makes it a drug of choice for people battling insomnia; for management of the condition.
The dangers of taking tramadol for sex
- When the drug is repeatedly taken for sex, it can destroy the natural pathway for production of neurotransmitters that mediate hormones involved in arousal and sexual pleasures.
- This can further damage the brain cells causing mental illness. Symptoms include hallucination, psychosis, bipolar affective disorder, delusion.
- Withdrawal symptoms: when there is no Tramadol, you could start experiencing chills, high temperature, restlessness, confusion, lethargy. Serious symptoms that could lead to death include slow breathing rate, and development of seizures.
- People taking tramadol have high tendency to abuse alcohol and concomitant use with tramadol will lead to fatal side effects in the body.
- Failure in therapeutic effect: the drug can lose effect in the body if used repeatedly. The more you increase the dose, the higher the possibility of the drug to loss it effect within a short while.
If it is not recommended by a Doctor or Pharmacist, don’t use Tramadol.
Stop drug abuse.
Culled from https://www.vbhealth.com.ng
Tope Ijaola Raphael is the Creative Head of Vetbest Health Network (https://www.vbhealth.com.ng). He is a Dynamic Community Pharmacist in Ogun State. He derives joy in Helping People Live a Healthy Life.
Have any questions? Call +2348063529019,