Real reasons Toke Makinwa filed for divorce from ex partner, Maje Ayida.
Yesterday, news that popular On-Air-Personality, Toke Makinwa has officially filed a divorce petition to end her marriage to fitness coach, Maje Ayida gained traction on social media. Although she never addressed the matter publicly, going by documents which emerged online, these are the core reasons she’s seeking the dissolution of the 18-month old marriage.
1. The lady (Anita Solomon) Maje Ayida cheated on her with delivered a baby boy in United Kingdom. She presently lives with him in Toke and Maje’s former matrimonial home.
2. Maje claimed to not have money to take care of her & pay their bills, but was able to pay for Anita’s upkeep and travel expenses to the UK to have their baby.
3. Following the birth of the child, Maje became physically and emotionally tied with the mother of his child.
4. Toke was meant to sign an endorsement deal worth N20 million with a telecommunications giant in Nigeria. However, following the widespread negative media publicity arising from Maje’s adultery, the company withdrew from the deal.
5. Toke alleges that Maje continued in his adulterous acts after it became public and boasted on several occasions that he wished to have been married to someone else.
6. Maje took pride in doing whatever he desired, discussed his business dealings and took advice only from Anita.
7. Any slight complaint Toke made usually resulted in Maje going on a rant, seriously nagging and making use of vulgar abuse in the clear view of their domestic staff, church members, and neighbours.
8. She alleges that Maje also made threats to physically assault her. Living with him became uncomfortable and unconducive.
9. That due to Maje’s apparent lack of love and affection to her, it has never been a concern to the him if she is in a good state of health.
10. Sometime in December 2014 and when several entreaties from her had failed, in order to exploit other means of saving her marriage she invited some of her family members and in-laws in order to seek a resolution of the matter. Rather, than yield to her plight, he continued his adulterous relationship with Anita.
He became more resolute in embarrassing and disrespecting, her such that verbal abuse/nagging to the knowledge of all the people living in the neighborhood from Maje became a routine affair. She further tried to persevere and bear all the insults, emotional and psychological abuse of her ex husband from December 2014 to 8th November 2015 when she could no longer tolerate same and was thus forced to leave her matrimonial home.
11. The adultery and irreconcilable differences have caused the irretrievable breakdown of the marriage between her and her ex, efforts at further reconciliation have failed and future attempts at reconciliation would be impracticable and not in the best interests of hers.
12. That from the foregoing, Maje has behaved in such a way that she cannot reasonably be expected to live together with him.
Credit : Thenet.ng