Bayern Munich star, Robert Lewandowski’s
sparkling display during his side’s clash with Wolfsburg in September has won
him 4 Guinness World records. Recall that Bayern Munich was 1-0 down before the Poland
international came from the bench in the second half to give the club the much-needed win, in the course of his action, he netted in 5 goals in 9 minutes minutes, a
display that set the football world in frenzy.
The 27 year-old has picked 4 certficates for the quickest hat-trick, quickest four-goal
haul, quickest five-goal haul and most goals by a substitute.
Records he has set.
· Lewandowski scored the fastest five-goal haul in Bundesliga history.
· Lewandowski scored the fastest four-goal haul in Bundesliga history.
· Lewandowski scored the fastest hat-trick in Bundesliga history.
· Lewandowski is the first sub in Bundesliga history to score five goals.
· Lewandowski’s five-goal tally is the Bundesliga’s first in 24 years. Michael Tönnies previously netted five for Duisburg against Karlsruhe on 27 August 1991.
· Lewandowski is the 14th player to net five or more goals in a Bundesliga match. Only Gerd Müller managed the feat more than once: Der Bomber did it four times.
· It is the 16th five-goal haul in a Bundesliga match. Only Dieter Müller scored more often in a match with six for Köln against Bremen in August 1977.
· Lewandowski leads the league scoring chart on eight goals. Only four players have scored more in the first six Bundesliga matches with nine each, most recently Jupp Heynckes for Gladbach in 1973/74.
Additional information from fcbayern.de