He might not be as popular as other premier league stars, but Manchester’s Memphis Depay’s kit is the most sought after in England this season. The Dutch forward who was recently involved in a confrontation with Robin Van Persie in a Netherlands training session has sold more shirts with his name on the back than any other player in this season’s Premier League. Barcelona’s Lionel Messi’s kit is the highest sold in Europe this season.
A list of the top selling shirts in England for 2014/2015 this season below.
1) Lionel Messi – Barcelona
2) Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid
3) Memphis Depay – Manchester United
4) Bastian Scweinsteiger – Manchester United
5) Eden Hazard – Chelsea
6) Wayne Rooney – Manchester United
7) Neymar – Barcelona
8) Sergio Aguero – Manchester City
9) Alexis Sanchez – Arsenal
10) Philippe Coutinho – Liverpool