Iker Casillas, Claudio Bravo Thibaut Courtois, others shortlisted for FIFA FIFPro World XI 2014 Award.
Real Madrid’s Iker Casillas, Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois, Barcelona’s Claudio Bravo and two other goalies have been nominated for the FIFA FIFPro World XI 2014 award.
“FIFPro, the World Players’ Union, and FIFA today announced the five goalkeepers shortlisted for the FIFA FIFPro World XI 2014 (see list below) as part of the final 55-man shortlist to be revealed on 1 December 2014,” FIFA announced.
The winner will be announced on January 12, 2015 at the 2014 Ballon d’Or Awards in Zurich.
(1) Manuel Neuer (Germany/FC Bayern München)
(2) Claudio Bravo (Chile/FC Barcelona)
(3) Thibaut Courtois (Belgium/Chelsea FC)
(4) Iker Casillas (Spain/Real Madrid CF)
(5) Gianluigi Buffon (Italy/Juventus FC)