This article was written by Vera Ezimora, stumbled upon it minutes ago while surfing the net so I decided to share. I find it really hilarious. when I saw the headline, I really don’t know why my mind went straight to Femi Fani Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu’s relationship/conflict. (I hope I’m not courting trouble) Vera writes, “If you have been pressured into breaking up because of tribal differences and you have no idea why you should – or if you should, then I am here to help you make that decision.”
Reasons Igbos Should NOT Marry Yorubas:
(1) They’re dirty.
(2) All they know how to do is party.
(3) They eat too much oil.
(4) Their women flirt/sleep around too much.
(5) Their men will ALWAYS cheat with a Yoruba woman.
(6) They are loud and obnoxious. You can hear them from a mile away.
(7) They are wild. They are the real “Akata” people.
(8) They are Nigeria’s problem.
(9) They don’t understand the Igbo culture.
(10) They do too much juju.
(11) They betrayed the Igbos during the Biafran war.
(12) And to top the list, they are not Igbo.
Reasons Yorubas Should NOT Marry Igbos:
(1) They’re rude; they have no respect.
(2) All they know how to do is chase money.
(3) Their pounded yam is as hard as stone.
(4) They don’t put enough oil and spice in their food.
(5) Their in-laws are wicked! The husband’s family will always maltreat the woman.
(6) They cannot speak Yoruba, and even if they can, they do not know our culture.
(7) They will sell their brother for money.
(8) They won’t let us play our fuji music at home.
(9) They’re Nigeria’s problem. They keep trying to divide us.
(10) When their women die, their bodies have to be returned to Igbo Land to be buried.
(11) They eat human beings.
(12) And the mother of all crimes, they are not Yoruba.